Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today was another epic Bday for Hanrong!!!

Today was awesome!!! We went sunway lagoooon.....HEHE..Was dam fun.!!!! But spend the whole day from 9am to 11pm!!! WOW!! I am starting to love myself now!!!!After that i will not say a lot...... Then come back....Some cuntface tried to ruin my day and my life..!!!! That cuntface is
- - - - - - - - -!!!! Try guest..TEKA TEKI!!! So when i came back he demanded a explaination....And not good enough..Because he is a fucking deft cunt cant hear what i said!! I SAID I WENT TO THE MOVIES!!! CUNT!!!!! And because of that i am not going to take anymore risk...I must coverup my tracks as clean as possible!!!! So as a sign of hatred...I said this on Facebook..

Fucking cuntish motherfucking cibai try ruin my good day?? FUCK OFF LA CUNT HEAD!!! Suck My balls!! BECOZ you know what? You are not in control of me FUCKHEAD!!!! I Hate people like that!!!! Fucking asshole!!!! The next time you try to ruin my good day like that i will kill Your fucking old ass..!!! SUCK MY COCK MOTHERFUCKING CIBAI!!!!!!! You think i care what you are going to do???Go home la cibai!!!!!!!!


Hehe enjoy




BriBri

No comments:

Post a Comment